WHEW! finally got the Internet to work up in this piece...YAY! Ok so many stories. The plane ride wasn't so bad at all. Very comfortable and quick. I watched 3 movies coming up here. Benjamin Button was amazing, Bolt was super cute and Bride Wars (yep all B's) was alright.meh. That killed time enough. I couldn't sleep on the plane at all and when I finally landed and got sorted out at Josh's' house, I seriously could NOT go to sleep AT ALL! I literally watched time just tick away slowly....read an entire magazine, heard the birds chirps and my boyfriend breathe...till it was time to wake up around 5:30 am. I had never been NOT able to sleep in my life, jet lag is the worst feeling ever. It sorted out the next night though as I stayed awake for 24 hours. My first real day here i took in the country side and just the country in itself. Riding on the wrong side of the road in extremely tight roads is pretty exhilarating. I kept trying to get into the passenger side always forgetting it was the drivers side. Ive gotten pretty used to it now tho.
So since my b/f is a courier, (which might i add is the best job for a b/f to have when your a tourist in another country) we deliver all around London. I see everything. EVERY NOOK AND CRANNY! All the back roads, the simple architecture, the good and bad of London. It's almost inspirational. I see the things no tourist really gets to see. Especially the best shops around the tiny towns in London. The history here is bad ass. Josh lives nearby one of the oldest areas in the country. Winston Churchill's school is like 5 min. away and the place where the first ever car accident occurred. COOL HUH! :) Okay so I'm gonna start another post so that i feel like I've been updating this like i should have. :) CHEERS!
Cockney phrase of the day: Gonna go to the rub-a-dub and have a coupla Nelson Mandela's.
* I am going to the pub and I'm going to drink some delicious pints of Stella.*
Sunday, May 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


OMG I was soo excited to be reading this!!! I think I'll do the same shit I wont be able to sleep at all...btw what plane did you get?
ReplyDeleteSo as you knwo Ive been researching about London for myself. And here's som tips for a pub if you go to
Useful Pub Tips:
– The beer in England is stronger than beer in America.
– The measure for hard alcohol is only 25ml, which is of the size of a shot in America.
– The bar staff does not expect a tip.
– Night buses run all night, so if you need to get home late that is a great option.
haha that's freaking AMAZING!!!
I wanted to write down all the amazing pubs to go to but their to many so here's a link you should def check.I have a list on which one to go =]]
http://www.pubclub.com/london/pubs.htm
love ya and keep me posted =]