Friday, May 15, 2009

French.

I've come to the conclusion that the language is ridiculously beautiful after watching a series of foreign films including Amelie and Love me if you dare. Even without the subtitles I would've easily understood the movies...and just gaze in awe at the beauty which is french films. AH-mazing. The cuts are exquisite like thinly sliced bread buttered to perfection, and the timing is exceptional. Watching those films made me fall in love with film in it's entirety. And made me fall in love with romance again. I could feel my heart just ache for romance that makes me swoon like a swooning swoonerson. I am a cheese ball, hear me roar. I want to play those movies to loved ones and be like here motherlover...BE LIKE THIS! UGH! Love is a dangerous and curious thing....but we need it like water. Real love. Old people making-out and holding each other love. Love....L'Amour... Fuck, where's the tissues, my "allergies" are acting up..*ahem*. Moving forward I have a single objective that needs to be conquered when I go to France. I want to ride a merry-go-round. Yes, a merry-go-round. I still find the joy of the simplicity of riding on a fake, glorious looking horse/ostrich/hippo/whatever animal may be in it and just spinning round and round; where as not to make me sick, but still achieving a thrilling feel in the little person fun zone in my brain. I soon hope to post a note with a single picture labeled Kimberly meets merry-go-round. 10 more days and counting. Au revoir!

No comments:

Post a Comment