hola! I am a miami girl. I have always had this passion for traveling, and seeking something new and different for my life, and I have finally found the chance to. I am on my way to the UK! BLOODY HELL! FISH AND CHIPS! EEL SAUCE! SNOGGING! SHIT WEATHER! My newest adventure. I cannot wait. So I am starting this blog for all my friends to keep up with me and my awesome adventures in the UK, whether good or bad, I will keep this updated very often so you guys never miss a beat. Hopefully I don't get into alot of Barney (which means trouble, one of many cockney rhyming phrases;Barney Rubble rhymes with trouble take out the Rubble part BAM! cockney rhyme). I shall also do my cockney rhyming phrase of the week, that sounds like a clever idea. So its May 7th and I officially have 18 days to go. *exited*
"la la la la la la la life is wonderful, la la la la la la life goes full circle." - Jason Mraz.
-Pandaloon
No comments:
Post a Comment